Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OPI Stranger Tides

Photobucket
*OPI Stranger Tides*
(2 coats)


While I still firmly believe that the colors of the POtC collection are not especially pirate-y..I still love them! I ended up only passing on Mermaids Tears (I have $OPI Read My Palm which seems close) and Sparrow Me The Drama.

Stranger Tides is a dusty murked out green avocado-y shade. I found the brushes on the pirates shades to be stiffer than usual but that could just be me. Above was 2 coats, but it definitely needed 3 due to bald patching which I didnt notice at first.

It pulls a little weird on my skin tone but that never stops me haha...though a better option may have been Essie Da Bush which is a little different toned and has a better formula I hear.


I'm waiting on an AveYou.com order to come and then going on a 9-10 month no buy. Yeah, can you believe that? I'm saving money to go on a school trip to Italy which is of course VERY expensive. So for Christmas I'll probably only ask for polishes haha because I'm major lemming the Muppets collection!


Have a great night guys!

No comments: