Thursday, June 23, 2011

OPI Steady As She Rose

Photobucket
*OPI Steady As She Rose*
(2 coats, no topcoat)

At first look, Steady As She Rose may fade to the background next to the other pirates of the Caribbean colors, but it is one of my favorites! Steady as she Rose is a grey-ed out light pink-y purple shade, pretty unique! And the big bonus here is that it is opaque in 2 coats :D

The PotC collection really crept up on me...I didnt think I would like it at first but it is definitely my favorite OPI collection in a long time. I still need to get my hands on Mermaid's Tears and Sparrow Me the Drama...I'm thinking of getting those Sinful Colors dupes that came out.

In other news I finally got a good quality nail file and my life has changed! Haha, seriously I didnt know what I was missing out on...it works so beautifully! So if you dont have one I highly suggest picking one up!

Yep. Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

KarenD said...

Which file did you get? I like my Swissco from Sally but am always on the lookout for something that might be better.

Kathleen said...

The Essie crystal one! It was at my local supermarket with the other essie retail line stuff, I really like it! I've heard great things about the Swissco but my nearest Sally's is kind of far away unfortunately

Allya said...

It pulls so pink on you, I love it! On me it's not as neutral.

Kathleen said...

@ Allya

Thank you! I'm glad it pulled more pink on me, now I'm hoping Skull and Glossbones will pull gray on me...I've heard it goes green on some!

Christine said...

I love this color, its really beautiful :)

Love Christine ♥