Monday, March 21, 2011

Shattered ! And Zoya Sale

Photobucket
*OPI Austin-tacious Turquoise + Black Shatter*
(2 & then 1 coat)


Hey there! I havent posted in forever it feels like! Life has been so massively crazy it feels hard to keep up with it all! Anyway I'll still been doing mani's of course and taking pics :) I really like the Black shatter and I'm most looking forward to the silver shatter coming out in the Pirates collection- that seems really awesome looking!

Have any of you guys taken part in the current Zoya sale? I kinda feel bad for Zoya because they keep having such awesome promo's but people still complain and I mean...I dunno a company can only have so many sales haha. Here's what I got:

-Phoebe (I thought I would get all the mattes but the other two ended up not interesting me)
-Kimmy
-Faye
-Reva
-Rica
-Sooki

I know Sooki isnt anything special but I loved the name and the bright red so I went for it haha


Hope you all are having an awesome week! I really wanted to love the Mod Mattes (and I do think Phoebe is freaking gorgeous) but the Pink reminded me of just any other pink neon that dries matter and the yellow seemed like it was giving people bad application and such. Though I seriously hope Zoya keeps churning out Matte colors because their's are the best in my opinion and I love them for when I'm in a rush (like I am now haha :)

No comments: