Monday, October 18, 2010

Here Today Aragon Tomorrow (+ Question)

I really thought I would love this since its a dark vampy green and I love green and vampy colors but I dont know..something didnt connect for me.

Photobucket

2 coats. I picked this blurry picture because I thought it was most color accurate. (and they all turned out blurry today...BLEH!)



Though it definitely grew on me the longer I wore it. I think I just had such a lemming for it that it could never live up to my expectations LOL

So exhausted right now, but I did have time to change my mani to Zoya Savita...I'm really loving the mattes right now because schools nights my time is very limited :(

QUESTION (S) !

1.) Anyone know a way to figure out what your shipping will be at transdesign before you complete the order??
2.) erm yeah I just forgot never mind haha