Monday, February 7, 2011

China Glaze Sea Spray

Photobucket
*China Glaze Sea Spray*
(2 coats)

This polish is awesome. For sure one of my favorite china glaze's that I own. Its a pale blue with a pearl type hidden shimmer throughout. The good thing is that the hidden shimmer is not that hard to see, as opposed to the shimmer in polishes like Chanel Riva. My friend said that Sea Spray reminds her of Cinderella...which I actually can see...like her famous blue ball gown :)

GOWN is a really weird word, by the way.

Also, I'm having a pretty intense craving for a black & white malt milkshake right now.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So pretty! I tried to buy this one on transdesign.com and they were out of stock! :( Hope to get my hands on this one someday!

Kathleen said...

Natalie- Yeah, it seemed like they were out of stock almost immediately! Hopefully it won't be to hard for you to track down :)