Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OPI The Show Must Go On

Photobucket
*OPI The Show Must Go On*
(2 coats)

My camera was dying as I took this pic so I didnt even try to capture the gold side of the duo chrome, you've all seen it I'm sure. I really loved the way this polish applied, I'm not really in love with the color though. However I'm glad I own it & have worn it 2x already so its getting good use. Also I got great wear...it lasted 5 days and then I removed it so maybe longer. I feel like with this color you're either totally in love with it or just like "meh".

My current obsession right now is the Zoya Intimate collection, I'm loving it! But I dont think I can justify getting 6 new Zoya's now that I have I think 11-12 untrieds, which for me is to much. I hope you guys are having an awesome day! I'm on a snow day from school so its a great day haha :)

4 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

This is so pretty!
Im loving Danii from the zoya collection

Natalie said...

Hi, I'm new to reading your blog! I just bought this {my first OPI} nail polish this morning...and was hoping someone had used it/reviewed it. So, thanks! I hope to use it soon! :)

Lola B. said...

So pretty!I still need to try this one.

Kathleen said...

TTT- I know, it's so pretty! Maybe in awhile I'll break down and get Dannii & Gemma

Natalie- Thank you! I'm sure you'll really love it, the formula is really great! The duo chrome (which I failed to capture) is usually really evident in dim lights :)

Lola- Definitely recommend it...I had it in my untried for a really long time before I even touched it!