Saturday, January 1, 2011

Essie Merino Cool

Photobucket
*Essie Merino Cool*
(2 coats)

Really nice grayed out purple creme! This photo really brings out the gray tones to Merino Cool, in person the purple stands out more. My favorite thing about this polish is that it is so shiny! I've heard that it is comparable to $OPI Metro Chic, but Metro Chic is less purple I think. Oh yeah, that blotch is Zoya Crystal haha, I was cleaning around the neck of the bottle and some got stuck on my nail & dried before I noticed. I really like this polish a lot and would definitely recommend it, but it is not the most original color and a lot of you may have a color close to it in your stash.

Have you guys seen the Zoya Intimate Collection swatches yet? They're up on VV & Scrangie if you havent. I think they are all super pretty! My favorites are Dove, Jules, Marley & Caitlin.

On Zoya's Facebook page awhile back everyone was posting name suggestions and I suggested Gemma, which they ended up naming the green color! So I'm being delusional and letting my self belief they picked it from my suggestion :)

And if you've been living under a rock starting on Jan 4, going through the 7th you can get 3 free Zoya's with a code they'll release on the 3rd. You just have to pay S&H. I'll be picking up Sarah, Charla (to replace my broken Catch Me In Your Net) and Gilda. Any of you guys know which ones your getting if you are taking advantage of the deal?

Okay. That's It. :)

No comments: