Sunday, December 12, 2010

RBL Anne

Photobucket
*RBL Anne*
(2 coats)

BEAUTIFUL mossy olive green with gold & a little pink shimmer running throughout it. I don't really have many more words for it. This definitely lived up to the RBL reputation for flawless formula, it was a breeze applying it. You can see the major tip wear...I didnt wrap my tips and I always have to wrap my tips because for whatever reason my nails get tipwear extremely fast. I'm very excited to see what the next RBL collection will be...I havent heard a thing yet about their spring one.

Also swatchcat (swatchcat.blogspot.com) is having a great giveaway! It includes the Zoya glitters and a bottle of OPI MPJ! (both really great prizes I think!) So head on over & follower her if you arent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won this polish in one giveaway and I am so happy!

Kathleen said...

Wow, thats so lucky! I know it recently sold out...its completely gorgeous, you'll love it!